Cancellations and returns
1 Unless one of the exceptions listed in Clause 1.4, below applies, you may receive a refund on your order within 14 days of receipt of your item. To exercise the right to cancel, you must notify us, giving us your full name, address and order reference (if any) or, alternatively, by returning the Services, in accordance with the provisions below (see Clause 1.4).
1.2 To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
1.3 We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction. Reimbursement will be withheld until we have received the goods back. Any reimbursement will not include any postage fees incurred.
1.4 Orders are not eligible for a refund if:
- you have taken any audio and/or visual recordings or computer software out of the sealed packaging in which they were delivered to you;
- the Services consist of perishable items, or have been sealed for health protection or hygiene purposes, once these have been unsealed after you receive them;
- the Services have been customised or made to your own specifications;
- any Services you have started to download or stream; or
- any Services which become mixed inseparably with other items after their delivery.
Unless such Services were damaged or faulty when delivered to you or have been incorrectly delivered.
1.5 All such Services should be returned within fourteen (14) days of you requesting a refund on your order and, in any event, no later than twenty-eight (28) days after the Service(s) have been delivered to you, in accordance with the following process:
- pack the returns parcel securely, ensuring all items within the kit are in an unused and resalable condition; and
- return the parcel to us, we suggest, either by courier or by recorded delivery mail or other form of certified mail. We advise that you take out enough postal insurance to cover the value of the contents.
1.6 Our policy on cancellations and returns does not affect your statutory legal rights.
2. Faulty Services
2.1 If any Service you purchase is damaged or faulty when delivered to you we may offer a repair, exchange or refund as appropriate, in accordance with your legal rights. If you believe a Service is faulty, you should notify us to arrange for the return of the Service(s).
2.2 Our policy on faulty Services does not affect your statutory legal rights.
3. Service Information
3.1 We have taken reasonable steps to display as accurately as possible the colours and other detailing of our Services in the images that appear on our Site. However, as the actual colours and detailing you see onscreen will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour or other detailing will exactly reflect the colour or detailing of the Service(s) upon delivery.
3.2 Any information on our Site regarding sizing of Services is included as a guide only. If you are in any doubt as to the size of any Service you require, we recommend that you contact us prior to placing an order.
4. Orders for delivery outside the United Kingdom
4.1 If you choose to access our Site from outside the United Kingdom, you are responsible for complying with local laws, if and to the extent that they are applicable. We do not represent or warrant that any Service(s) on our Site is appropriate for use or available in locations outside of the United Kingdom, or that it complies with any legal or regulatory requirements of such other locations.
4.2 Please contact us before ordering Services for delivery outside the United Kingdom. We may refuse to accept your order should you not contact us before ordering. Subject to us agreeing to and being able to deliver the Services outside the United Kingdom, as they may be subject to import duties and taxes. You will be responsible for these. We have no control over such charges and cannot advise you as to what they may be, although your local customs office may be able to assist. For deliveries outside the United Kingdom, you will be regarded as the importer and it is your responsibility to comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which the Services are to be delivered. Cross-border deliveries may be subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.